Honorable Head Delegates and Advisors,
On behalf of RCCD Model UN, I would like to thank you for registering for PACMUN 2017! In just two short months we have organized a good conference practice experience for delegates of all skill levels. We are definitely looking forward to this Saturday!
A few notes on Logistics, Parking and Directions to RCC:
- Download our Directions to RCC document if you do not have a GPS or app.
- Parking is free in the white stalls/parking spots. Please do not park in the yellow stalls (they are for RCC staff only).
- The closest parking lot is the Parking Structure, which is #36 on the RCC Campus Map.
- Registration will open at 8:30am, and breakfast items will be available for your team to enjoy. Please arrive early so that we can begin the conference promptly at 9:00am.
- The Conference will take place in two locations: The Digital Library Auditorium (DL 121), and the Charles A. Kane building (CAK 140). These are indicated on the RCC Campus Map.
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies will be held in DL 121, across from the Parking Structure.
Should you have further questions about the conference, directions, or anything else, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me at (951) 286-9349.
We look forward to seeing you at PACMUN!
Assistant Advisor, RCCD Model United Nations