Honorable Head Delegates and Advisors,
On behalf of RCCD Model UN, I would like to thank you for registering for PACMUN 2018! In just two short months we have organized a good conference practice experience for delegates of all skill levels. We are definitely looking forward to next Saturday!
A few notes on Logistics, Parking and Directions to RCC:
- Download our Directions to RCC document if you do not have a GPS or app.
- Parking is free in the white stalls/parking spots. Please do not park in the yellow stalls (they are for RCC staff only).
- The closest parking lot is the Parking Structure, which is #36 on the RCC Campus Map-Updated, and the lot by #2 (the CAK building).
- Registration will open at 8:30am, and breakfast items will be available for your team to enjoy. Please arrive early enough so that we can begin the conference promptly at 9:00am.
- The Conference will take place in two locations: The Digital Library Auditorium (DL 121), and the Charles A. Kane building (CAK 140). These are indicated on the RCC Campus Map.
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies will be held in DL 121,
A note on the Rules of Procedure: we will be using NMUN Rules of Procedure, with a few modifications. To review the updates and changes to the rules, click on NMUN Rules Changes & Logistics.
Should you have further questions about the conference, directions, or anything else, please let me know at email@example.com or contact me at (951) 286-9349.
We look forward to seeing you at PACMUN!
Assistant Advisor, RCCD Model United Nations